Antworten
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Internet extremely slow at all times | Bremen 28203

[ Editiert ]

Hi there,

I was reading the community posts and it seems that many many people are having issues with Vodafone-Internet services. I am here to be one more example, sadly. Hopefully there is something to be done, because at the moment the service is not usable. Thank you in advance for the help on this matter.

Disruption of cable Internet services

• What product do you have? Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable
    I

• Which modem / router do you use? CH7466CE Firmware version  4.50.19.12 (Maybe something is wrong with it? settings or hardware?

I have already rebooted the modem (several times actually), factory reset, changed downstream channels... None of that made any improvement.
  • Do you use a lending unit by us or do you have a separate device? The modem is from Vodafone

• Which error occurs? Download speeds are below 5Mbits at all times (day and night). The same issue happens through LAN and WLAN. I have tested 2 laptops, 1 mobile phone and 1 PS4 and they all show poor internet-dowload speeds. Upload speed is what is supposed to be.

• Which browser do you use normally? Firefox, Chrome and Edge

• Which operating system you have on your computer? Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit with lastest updates
  • Beginning and duration of the problem: 1st week of January 2018 until this present day
    Capture.PNG
  • 1.PNG
  • 2.PNG

Re: Internet extremely slow at all times | Bremen 28203

Hello, Rafael03,

the SNR is too low on almost all channels. Have you made any changes to the cabling? Do you use the original cable to the aerial socket? Otherwise, this can only be checked by a technician.

Greeting Fred

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Smart-Analyzer

[ Editiert ]

Hi Fred!

I haven't done any changes to the cabling. And I use the original cable to the aerial socket. I moved to this apartment only in last October. The place has two sockets, but only one works. You may be right, then. The signal in the apartment might be not the best possible.

It would be great if a technician could check on this. How can we schedule a visit for the technician?

Thanks for the help! Cheers!

Hello, Rafael03,

thanks for the testSmiley (fröhlich) I'd be happy to finish the job for the technician. For this I need your customer number and address by private message. And maybe a cell phone number.

Greeting Fred

Smart-Analyzer

PM sent! Thank you for helping, Fred.

Hello, Rafael03,

the job's out. Please allow the technician access to all rooms in the building.

Greeting Fred

Smart-Analyzer

Perfect, Fred. I was able to schedule the technician visit for tomorrow (18-01) morning through vodafone website. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Thanks again!