Support:

WLAN-Hotspots

Antworten
Profiposter
Akzeptierte Lösung

WLAN Hotspot Flat - Connection is slow and unreliable on the nearest hotspot. (again)

Dear Support Team, 

At the place I live I have a nearest hot-spot HH-9-1179994 and while WIFI signal is good, Internet speed  thru this hotspot is unacceptable slow. Speedtest shows download speed about 0.35 Mbps, while upload is normal 2Mbps.

Two weeks ago I had perfect download speed about 7 Mbps.

Now it again slow and not reliable as in beginning of October. When I run ping 8.8.8.8 many replies are timed-out.  

The question here is if setup of HH-9-1179994 can be adjusted to have better WLAN bandwith assigned ?

Best regards, 

Amir67

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Re: WLAN Hotspot Flat - Connection is slow and unreliable on the nearest hotspot. (again)

Hello Amir67,

among other things the speed at a Hotspot depends on the utilisation of the access and can most often not be improved. But good thing it's better now Smiley (fröhlich). So I will lock your thread now.

Kind regards

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Alle Antworten
Profiposter

Betreff: WLAN Hotspot Flat - Connection is slow and unreliable on the nearest hotspot. (again)

Dear Support team, 

My connection is back to normal. Thank you for your support. 

Best regards,

Amir67

Highlighted
Moderatorin

Re: WLAN Hotspot Flat - Connection is slow and unreliable on the nearest hotspot. (again)

Hello Amir67,

among other things the speed at a Hotspot depends on the utilisation of the access and can most often not be improved. But good thing it's better now Smiley (fröhlich). So I will lock your thread now.

Kind regards

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !